The cultural tours are organized and operated by KOREADREAM TOUR to offer Congress attendees an opportunity to experience the past, present, and future of Korea through visits to major tourist destinations.
Eight cultural tour programs are available, (half-day, full-day, or evening programs), offering participants a wide range of choices.
All Congress participants and their accompanying person(s) are eligible to apply. Please note that these cultural tours are offered at an extra charge.
The last day to apply is Friday, August 19th 2016. Any changes or cancellations should be made via e-mail (email@example.com).
※ Tour period: Sep. 5 (Mon.) – Sep. 9 (Fri.), 2016
|Full-day||Visit 1. Modern History & Culture Visit
COEX → Chinatown, Incheon Treaty Port Cultural District → Wolmi Park → Incheon Port Lock Gate → Museum of Korea Emigration History → COEX
|Visit 2. Traditional Life and Culture of Korea
COEX → Gyeongbokgung Palace → National Folk Museum of Korea → Bukchon Hanok Village (5th, 6th, 7th Scenic Views of Bukchon) → COEX
|Visit 3. UNESCO Culture Visit
COEX → Suwon Hwaseong Fortress → Korean Folk Village → COEX
|Visit 4-1/4-2. Past and Present of Seoul
COEX → Namsangol Hanok Village → Myeongdong (shopping) → N Seoul Tower → COEX
|Visit 5-1/5-2. Traditions and History of Seoul
COEX → Gyeonghuigung Palace → Seoul Museum of History → Dongmyo Flea Market and Cheonggyecheon Stream → COEX
|Night||Visit 6. Seoul Night View I
COEX → N Seoul Tower → Insa-dong & Cheonggyecheon Stream → COEX
|Visit 7. Seoul Night View II
COEX → Hyehwa Naksan Park → Dongdaemun Shopping and Cheonggyecheon Stream → COEX
|Visit 8. Hangang River Sunset Cruise
COEX → Hangang River Sunset Cruise and Dinner Buffet → COEX
· Anyone participating in the ICA Congress in Seoul2016 and their accompanying person(s) may apply for the cultural tours, for an extra charge (paid programs).
· Applications are takenReservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. If the number of applications reservations is less than the minimum of 20 personsople, the program may be cancelled. Applicants will be notified of program cancellation individually and refunds will be issued in accordance with the Cancellation and Refund Policy below.
· The last day of application and payment (bank transfer, or credit card) is Friday August 19, 2016.
· Changes to your reservation can only be made by cancelling your original reservation and payment and creating a new reservation. All resulting Changing an application requires that the original application be cancelled and a new application made along with payment. Resulting cancellation fees will be charged in accordance with the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
· On-site applications and changes may be possible if there is availability..are open if there are available seats for a specific program.
· Lunch will be served to with the full-day programs participants.
Application and Payment
· All payments for cultural tours are made through theprocessed by the travel agency.
· For card payments, the total amount due will be automatically charged no later than one week from the date of application using the card information given by the applicant.
· For bank transfer payments, the total amount due must be remitted to the travel agency no later than one week from the date of application. Any bank transfer fees must be borne paid for by the applicant (depositor), and once the payment is complete, the receipt must be sent to the travel agency by e-mail or by fax.
· An automatic e-mail containing the details of your reservation will be sent to you after online submission.
· Your reservation confirmation and receipt will be sent to you after Wednesday, August 24th 2016, once all details are confirmed.After submitting their application, applicants will receive an automatic e-mail including details of application.
· Those with a complete reservation will receive a certificate of reservation and receipt by e-mail after Wednesday, August 24, 2016.
· Please visit the Tour Desk on-site one day before your Tour date in order to receive the final program informationApplicants will be provided with the final program information (departure time and location, schedule, etc.) at the Tour Desk one day before the program.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
· Any request for changes, cancellation or refunds must be sent to the official travel agency by e-mail or by fax.
· For refunds, credit card customers will be reimbursed the total amount charged to the card, and bank transfer customers will receive the total amount transferred. Any fees incurred for during payment and/or refunds are to be borne paid for by the participant. However, if a program is cancelled by the travel agency or because the minimum number of participants is not reached, the total amount including any fees wishall be refunded.
· In accordance with the Cancellation and Refund Policy, refunds are made after the end of the eventCongress, and all fees shall be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
· If a tour does not take place due to a natural disaster, 100% of the paid amount will be refunded.
|Until Aug. 30, 2016 (Tue.)||10% cancellation fee applies|
|From Aug. 313- to 1 days prior to tour dayte||30% cancellation fee applies|
|Tour datey or no-show||100% cancellation fee applies (no refunds)No refunds|
Travel Agency : in charge of Cultural Tours for ICA International Congress 2016 in Seoul: KOREADREAM TOUR
· E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax. +82-2-849-9019
· Address: F4, Gukhoedae-ro 36-gil 15, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea