Trade Exhibition Overview
||ICA Congress 2016 Trade Exhibition
||6(Tue) – 9 (Fri) September, 2016
||D1 Hall on the 3rd floor of Seoul COEX
||2,000 professionals and experts from archives and information management from around 190 countries
The Trade Exhibition
Seoul ICA Congress 2016,
An opportunity for business in the world of archives and information management!
- The largest trade exhibition with archives and information management organizations from 190 countries.
- Participation by professionals in archives and information management from around 190 countries.
- Attendance by archives and information management academics and practitioners from around the world.
- Various Benefits Provided to Firms and Organizations that Participate.
- If registering for 10 or more booths, a 20% discount and an advertisement booth (1 booth) is provided for free.
- Opportunities for networking as well as advertisement
- Opportunities for business meetings between consumers and companies.
- Opportunities for advertising products in business centers at the exhibition hall
- Promotion through a Directory Book with information about participating organizations.
- Various customer attractions at the exhibition
- Comprehensively organized with an Internet lounge, a resting area, and an Experience Zone at the exhibition.
- Coffee breaks provided within the exhibition hall.
- Side-by-side exhibition with public organizations in archives and information management related fields.
- Expected participation by about 30 public organizations, including the Ministry of the Interior, the National Assembly, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Themes of the Trade Exhibiton
- Digital records
- Digital record management system, Information security solutions, DBMS, Search engines, Digital conversion of documents, Storage solutions, etc.
- Archival supplies
- Preservation boxes, Preservation items, Disinfecting and deacidification processing system, advanced devices for preserving/restoring,
Hanji(Traditional Korean paper) for restorative purposes, Document papers, etc.
- Digitization Equipment and Devices
- Equipment related to photo, film, and micro-film, image converting devices, and audio-video related image devices, etc.
- Physical Facilities and Security
- Mobile rack, Stacks management and preservation facility, Security system including RFID tags, Fire-fighting facilities, Preservation environment measuring devices, etc.
- Other industries related to record management, Advertisement hall for record management of the company, etc.
How to Apply
How to Apply : Access the official website(www.ica2016.com)
(Until 30 June 2016)
(From 1-31 July 2016)
* 1 person’s free registration to the Congress is included per every booth application.
* 20% discount applied for participants with 10 or more booths.
- Payment made out to
- Bank/Branch: Korea Exchange Bank / Dunsanjungang Branch
- Account Number: 650-010235-833
- Beneficiary: National Archives of Korea
- SWIFT CODE: KOEXKRSE
- Bank Address: 201 Dunsan-ro Seo-gu Daejeon Dunsanjunang Branch
- Exhibition Construction Information
- Installation period: 5 September 2016
- De-installation period: 9 September 2016
- · Standard Booth
|Standard Booth Image
- Booth size : 3m x 3m x 3.25m(height)
- Booth sign(3m x 1m)
- Floor: Pylon texture provided
- Furniture: 1 information desk, 1 chair
- Light: 3 lights
- Electricity 1KW (2 plugs)
- · Space Only
- Only exhibition area provided
- Minimum 2 spaces
- Construction is possible with a firm designated by COEX
- If self-constructing, please submit a floor plan/elevation and worker list to the office prior to construction
- Contact : ICA Congress 2016 Trade Exhibition Office
- Telephone: +82-70-4814-0116
- E-mail : email@example.com