All participants are kindly requested to register for the ICA Congress 2016 in advance or on-site.
Online registration will be available until 1 September 2016.
After the pre-registration period has concluded, only on-site registration is permitted during the Conference. Online registration is highly recommended. If online registration is not available, please contact the Secretariat of the ICA Congress 2016 via e-mail
To register for the Congress, you must first create an ID for the official website (sign-up). After signing up, please log-in and click on online registration and complete each step in the registration process.
Choose your respective registration fee category, and the social events you wish to attend.
The full amount due will be calculated upon the choices you make during your online registration. Please choose your preferred payment method, and keep in mind that the date you complete your payment will determine the price of the fee. Registrations are only considered complete upon receipt of full payment.
You can check the status of your registration, and any reservations for accommodation or tours. Modifications or updates can be made after signing in with your User ID (E-mail) and Password up until 31 July 2016.
* All dates are based on Korean Standard Time (GMT+9)
|By 30 July 2016||From 5-10
|Full registration||ICA member 1)||EUR 450||EUR 700|
|Non-member||EUR 500||EUR 830|
|Student 2)||EUR 250||EUR 415|
|Daily registration||ICA member||EUR 150||EUR300|
|Non-member||EUR 225||EUR 380|
|Student||EUR 112||EUR 190|
※ Discounts apply to Presenters (50%), Student Presenters (100%)
1) ICA members
ICA members can enter their ICA member ID to apply the ICA member fee to their registration.
After completion of registration, your ICA member ID will be checked by the ICA Secretariat, and if there is an error, you will be contacted individually for verification. For any inquiries regarding membership verification or if you wish to become a member, please contact the ICA Secretariat via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to receive the student discount, the registrant must upload a valid student ID card or proof of enrollment on to the registration system. If you experience any difficulties uploading your document, please send it via e-mail (email@example.com).
3) On-Site Registration
Online registration after the Pre-registration deadline is not possible. During the dates of the ICA Congress 2016 (5-10 September 2016), participants may register at the On-Site Registration Desk on the 3rd floor of COEX.
※ If the submitted documents are not appropriate, the full amount without discounts will be applied, and you will be required to pay the difference on-site in order to enter.
|Category||Full registration||Daily registration||Remark|
|All Sessions||○||Registered Day|
1) Please note that due to limited seating in the Opening and Closing Ceremony venues, daily registrants entrance to the Ceremonies may be restricted in cases of over-attendance.
2) The Gala Dinner entrance included in Full Registration does not account for accompanying person. If you wish to be accompanied at the Dinner, please register on the [Accompany Person Registration] line, and complete your payment at the on-site Registration Desk.
Payment in Euros can be made by credit card or bank transfers as follows
- All credit card related service charges are to be paid by the registrant.
- VISA, MASTERCARD, JCB cards are accepted. Please clearly state your credit card information.
- The sender’s name should match the registrant’s name, with the name clearly stated on the wire transfer.
- A copy of the bank remittance receipt should be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the
- All bank charges for remittance must be paid for by the participant.
|Bank/Branch||Korea Exchange Bank / Dunsanjungang Branch|
|Beneficiary||National Archives of Korea|
|Bank Address||201 Dunsan-ro Seo-gu Daejeon Dunsanjungang Branch|
|Date||Amount to be Refunded|
|By 31 July 2016||25% of the total amount will be deducted,
and the rest will be refunded
|After 31 July 2016||No Refunds|
Secretariat of the ICA international Congress 2016
Government Complex-Daejeon #2-407, Cheongsaro 189, Seo-gu, Daejeon 35208, Korea
Tel. +82-70-4814-2963 E-mail. email@example.com